FTI Touristik GmbH (München)
Bestell-/Kundennummer: Tomanummer: 13800815
Have you ever experienced that you are at the airport but the flight was canceled because the travel agency did not inform you in advance even though you have checked flight information several times from your travel agent?
Our flight had nothing to deal with Covid19, and it was our HONEYMOON on march! BUT they keep excusing with the CORONA and no one in FTI knows why they don´t give our money back even though they said we should get back 100% back! It is my money, not yours? What are you doing with my money for three month?
The problem happend as below:
1. FTI did not inform customers about flight cancellations in advance, even though they knew that the flight was already cancelled. This resulted in the customer lose their time, paying for the parking costs at the airport and the entire schedule is completely messed up.
2. FTI, who should be the first to know information about the destination, neither knew that there were person infected with Coronavirus, nore informed the customer in advance. The customer itself identified the risk information of the island from the public news and informed the travel agency. This means that there is a big problem with the service of the travel agency.
3. The customer made lots of calls and wrote emails to FTI from 8 to 10 March to make sure the travel or requested refund but only received one E-Mail which was the website about the changed island.
4. During 3 month, until now 4th June, FTI didn´t give back our money but once a male employee was very very rude to us and he even hang up our phonce while we were speaking. HALLO?
5. Today, even the employee of FTI told us, yes it will be better to find a lawyer to claim and to ask compensation. Ok. Good suggestion, and I just did it.
I am looking forward how can FTI compensate for our loss of time, schedule, energy and the stress for three month!